Step 1: Assessment & Issuance of SLMIS Number
- If PASSED, the Guidance Personnel will give the “ ENROLLMENT SLIP”
- Submit required documents
- Applicant fill-out the Guidance Form while waiting for SLMIS number
- Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
Step 2: Registration
- Present the enrollment slip together with all the required documents at the Registrar’s Office and fill-out the enrollment form.
Step 3: Payment
- Pay downpayment and book to the Cashier.
- Get Official Receipt.
Step 4: Interview
- Go back to the Guidance Office for the interview with the LEVEL COUNSELOR.
Step 5: Final Registration
- Submit completely signed Enrollment Form.
- Pupil is registered.
Step 6: Claiming of Books
(At the Science Lab, Ground Floor, Cervini Wing )
- Present the Official Receipt to claim Textbooks.
PRESCHOOL & GRADES 1 – 6 ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Take the ENTRANCE EXAM at the XUGS Guidance Office.
- If PASSED, the Guidance Personnel will give the “ENROLMENT SLIP” and the applicant will fill-up the Guidance Forms.
- Present “ENROLLMENT SLIP” to the Registrar’s Office together with the admission requirements to get the enrollment form. (Please see check list of requirements in the enrollment slip)
- Pay the enrollment fee @ the Finance Office.
- Go back to the Guidance Office for the interview with the LEVEL GUIDANCE COUNSELOR.
- After the interview, FINAL VALIDATION at the Registrar’s Office (Registrar will give ADMIT TO CLASS)