The graduate of XU Graduate School is characterized by competence, conscience, commitment to change and Christ-centeredness.
COMPETENCE The XU graduate has the following:
- Expertise in his/her field of specialization
- Capability to use interdisciplinary resources
- Strategic, critical and creative thinking
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Ability to continuously strive for a higher level of professional competence that brings out the best in him/her
CONSCIENCE The XU graduate lives a life of exemplary integrity as manifested in the following:
- Anchors his/her decisions and actions on principles that promote human dignity
- Uses, in a moral and ethical manner, technological advances in his/her field of specialization
- Acknowledges his/her strength and weakness
COMMITMENT The XU graduate is committed to his/her responsibility to self, family, organization and the community.
CHRIST-CENTEREDNESS The XU graduate acknowledges the humanity and divinity of Christ, and believes in HIS presence as active in his/her life, family, organization and the community.