For Incoming Grade 3 Pupils Only
- Pre-Registration (January 16 to February 8, 2017)
- A photocopy of the Report Card (at least with the 2nd quarter mark) must be presented.
- Should have a General Average of 87% and above and No grade lower than 84% (2nd quarter of SY 2016-2017).
- Conduct Grade or Deportment of Good or Satisfactory.
- Official Receipt of the Scholarship Exam Fee.
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of both parents and 1 pc of 1x1 I.D. picture.
What to do:
If you are qualified, kindly pay the Scholarship Exam Fee of P250 at XU Main Finance Office at Corrales Avenue.
Register at the XUGS Guidance Office – Macasandig Campus. Bring the Photocopy of the Report Card, Official Receipt of Payment of the Scholarship Exam fee and photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of both parents (to be placed in a brown envelope) and 1 pc 1x1 I.D. picture.
** Registration starts from January 16 to February 8, 2017
Scholarship Exam Is On February 11, 2017
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Venue: XUGS Guidance Office – Macasandig Campus
Things to bring: 2 Pencils
TESTING VENUE: GUIDANCE OFFICE - MACASANDIG CAMPUS
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT US AT:
(088) 8539800 local 9537, 9535, 9536, 9538, 9576