For Incoming Grade 3 Pupils Only
- Pre-Registration (January 16 to February 8, 2018) at the Guidance Office - Macasandig Campus
- A photocopy of the Report Card (at least with the 2nd quarter mark) must be presented.
- Should have a General Average of 87% and above and No grade lower than 84% (2nd quarter of SY 2017-2018).
- Conduct Grade or Deportment of Good or Satisfactory.
- Official Receipt of the Scholarship Exam Fee.
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of both parents and 1 pc of 1x1 I.D. picture.
What to do:
Register at the XUGS Guidance Office – Macasandig Campus. Bring the Photocopy of the Report Card and photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of both parents (to be placed in a brown envelope) and 1 pc 1x1 I.D. picture. If qualified to take the exam, you may pay the Scholarship Exam fee of P250 at the Finance Office at XU Main.
** Registration starts from January 16 to February 8, 2018
Scholarship Exam Is On February 10, 2018
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Venue: XUGS Guidance Office – Macasandig Campus
Things to bring: 2 Pencils
TESTING VENUE: GUIDANCE OFFICE - MACASANDIG CAMPUS
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT US AT:
(088) 8539800 local 9537, 9535, 9536, 9538, 9576