Step 1 Screening of Documents
(at Registrar's Office Windows 14A, 14B, 15A, 15B, 16A and 16B)
- Proceed to the Screening Station/Information Lane and have the following documents evaluated by the person in-charge:
- Original Grade 10 Report Card
- Original copy of good moral certificate
- Certificate of junior high school completion
- ESC certificate letter (ESC grantees only)
- QVR Certificate (Qualified applicants only)
- Clear photocopy of the following:
- NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate
- NSO-authenticated Marriage Contract for female students (if applicable)
Note: Processing of enrollment will not be completed unless all requirements are submitted.
Step 2 Finance Office
- Present printed offer letter and pay down payment and/or present tuition exemption slip (for scholars) at the Finance Office. You will be issued enrolment form, medical/dental record, and a campus map as your handy guide. For those who have already paid the commitment fee/down payment, please proceed to a special lane for this purpose.
Step 3 Infirmary/XU Clinic
- Proceed to XU Clinic for medical and dental clearance.
Step 4 Registrar (AVR 1 Lobby)
- Proceed to Registrar and submit the remaining required documents specified in step 1.
Step 5 Strand Coordinator
- Proceed to Strand Coordinator and get your printed class assignment.
- Regular Enrolment Period:
- AVR 1
- Late Enrolment Period:
- Office of the AP for Academics
Step 6 ID Processing
- Proceed to ID processing area at the AVR 1 (Board Room) and present your SHS Enrolment Process Form to the processing clerk.
As a bona fide XUSHS student, you are required to attend the Senior High Orientation Seminar (ORSEM) on May 31 to June 2. Attendance to the ORSEM is a requirement for claiming your student ID from the Office of Student Affairs.
A Parents Orientation will be held on June 17. Election of Parent-Teacher Association officers, submission of the conforme page of the student handbook and the distribution of class requirements, schedule of school activities and subject outline will take place at the orientation. (NB: if unable to attend, parent must see the class moderator before the prelim exam).
Schedule for Enrolment: May 4-30,2017
Step 1: The student gets his/her report card from the Office of the AP for Academics at SBM Building, room 307A.
Step 2: The AP for Academics will issue the re-admission slip for June 2017, section and class schedule or enrolment slip for Summer School.
Step 3 : The student presents the slip to the Finance Office for the required downpayment.
Step 4: The student proceeds to the Registrar's Office for term activation.