Higher Education Online Admissions and Enrolment Procedure for 1st Semester SY 2022-2023
*Returnees and 2nd Undergraduate Degree Applicants of XU
*RETURNEES refer to Xavier Ateneo upperclassmen who did not enroll during the previous semester(s) and will re-enroll in the incoming semester.
1.1 Access this link: https://forms.gle/qmdjs6SfV22qHPb47 to register in the evaluation process for 2nd UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE APPLICANTS who earned their first undergraduate degree at Xavier Ateneo. IMPORTANT: the above link is for applicants to programs listed under waived entrance exam.
- For XU graduates applying to programs with entrance exam requirement, kindly accomplish the steps indicated here.
- For applicants who earned their first undergraduate degree in another school, if applying to a program with entrance exam requirement, kindly click here for the steps. If to a program listed under waived, click here.
1.2 Access this link https://forms.gle/4AnG9YDPvTVWqp557 to register in the evaluation process for RETURNEES
- Kindly prepare clear scanned copy of your Xavier Ateneo Transcript of Records (TOR)
2.1 For Graduates of Xavier Ateneo: After successful evaluation of the TOR, applicants will be emailed their unique REGISTRATION NUMBER by the University Testing Center. This Registration number will be used in creating an account in the online admissions portal: http://apply.xu.edu.ph/
An ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE will be emailed to successfully processed applicants. Kindly check both the INBOX and SPAM folders of the email account registered in the online admissions portal.
2.2 For Returnees: After successful evaluation of the TOR, applicants will be emailed a RETURNEE’s ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE. Kindly check both the INBOX and SPAM folders of the email account used during registration.
Pay the required down payment of Php3,000.00
Go to this link https://www.xu.edu.ph/payment-centers-finance to view the list of accredited XU payment centers.
- IMPORTANT: Use your Campus ID Number + Full Name as the reference number when filling out the bank forms.
Process Online Enrollment Registration of your school/college by accessing the link:
Prepare clear scanned copies or photo of the following requirements:
a) Admissions Clearance
b) Validated Down Payment Deposit slip
c) PSA Birth Certificate (2nd courser only)
- After completing the online registration, a notification will be sent to you via email regarding the status of your application for enrollment in XU. If successful, you will be given your Login credentials to access the Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS) to check your class schedule and other related information.