Submission should be made 3 months prior to the start of the semester the applicant intends to enroll
Interview with the OICN Director, through online or personal (if and when allowed by the authorities), and secure Clearance Note for Testing
Take and Pass the Xavier University Online College Entrance Exam
(Clearance Note for Testing shall be presented to the University Testing Center)
3.1 Applicants opting to enroll in a program under waived entrance examination shall undergo the PRE-SCREENING REGISTRATIONby accessing the link to the school/college being applied for. Refer to the LIST of programs offered under waived entrance exam admissions to be guided on which school/college your chosen program belongs. Full details of the waived entrance examination process can be found here: https://www.xu.edu.ph/admission-waivedenrollment
Prepare clear photo or scanned copy of the following documents:
✓ Grade 12 Report Card (Form 138) with remarks eligible for college admissions and signed by the School Principal (For Grade 12 Graduates), or,
✓ Transcript of Records & Good Moral Certificate (For Transferees)
3.2 Applicants who undergo pre-screening registration, will be notified via e-mail of the APPROVED PROGRAM together with a unique REGISTRATION NUMBER and log in credentials. The registration number will be used to create an application in the admissions portal: http://apply.xu.edu.ph/
View Test Results online at http://apply.xu.edu.ph/users/exam_results and follow the instructions given.
Present original copy and photocopy of the following documents for verification at the OICN to secure Clearance Notice for Enrollment.
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa: (Student Visa (9f), 9 (g), SRRV, SIRV, Working Permits, or Permanent Foreign Residents or Special Study Permit)
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card)
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police Authorities in the student’s country of origin duly authenticated by the PFSP having consular jurisdiction over the place (for the student who resided in the Philippines for less than 59 days); or NBI Clearance for those who resided in the Philippines for more than 59 days.
- Notarized Affidavit of Support and a Proof of Adequate Financial (Bank Certificate with available fund equivalent to US$2,500) to cover expenses incidental to studies in Xavier University.
- Original Personal History Statements (Revised 1998). Form may be requested from the OICN.
Upon compliance of the above requirements, the admitted foreign student is ready to enroll.
Applicant will receive via email the Approved Admissions Clearance
● For Issuance of Notice of Acceptance (NOA), submit clear photocopy of Passport (data page) to the Admissions & Aid Office and secure payment slip for NOA.
● For NOA Payment at the XU Finance Office, use this account Code: 5106-9036
- For international applicants who are required the student visa, they should bring to OICN the required documents for assistance on the application for conversion to student visa Checklist for Conversion to Student Visa https://immigration.gov.ph/images/FORMS/BI_Forms_2016/V-NI-005-Rev-1.pdf
*IMPORTANT: All documents issued abroad must be authenticated. The authentication must be done by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (PFSP) or embassy located in the student-applicant’s country of origin or legal residence. The English translation needs to be authenticated as well.
A. Applicants who are below eighteen (18) years old should get a Special Study Permit (SSP) from the Bureau of Immigration. Please inquire at the OICN – BI Liaison Officer for the requirements.
B. All international student applicants should comply with the Bureau of Immigration requirements of the Republic of the Philippines. Detailed procedures for conversion of Tourist visa (9a) can be downloaded at immigration.gov.ph
Process Online Enrolment Registration for school/college by accessing this link https://www.xu.edu.ph/admissions-enrollment.
Prepare clear photos or scanned copies of the following documents:
a) Admissions Clearance
b) Grade 12 Report Card (Form 138) for Freshmen/ Transfer Credentials (formerly called Honorable Dismissal) for Transferees
c) PSA Birth Certificate
d) Validated Down Payment Deposit Slip (or Notice of Scholarship Award for scholars)
e) Signed Data Privacy Consent Form (downloadable from the enrolment registration form)
- After completing the online registration, a notification will be emailed to the applicant regarding the status of their application for enrollment in XU.
If successful, they will be given their Login credentials to access the Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS) to view their class schedule and other related information.
C. POST - ENROLMENT
Attend the virtual ORSEM
Like the Facebook page @XUORSEMNow for updates
To avoid delay in the processing of your admissions application, you are discouraged from making duplicate applications. To proceed with creating your account in the admissions portal (http://apply.xu.edu.ph/), kindly use the registration ID number issued by the University Testing Center when you took and passed the online college entrance exam OR approved for the program applied under the waived entrance exam. It is also highly recommended that you use only one email address (preferably Gmail) all throughout the application process.