(Submission should be made 3 months prior to the start of the semester the applicant intends to enroll)
The OICN Director schedules an interview (either online or in-person) with the applicant. If approved by the Director, applicant is issued a Clearance Note for Online College Entrance Exam Testing
A. If applying to a program with entrance examination requirement, kindly click here and accomplish Steps 1 and 2. Kindly present Clearance Note for testing to the University Testing Center during registration.
(Programs requiring the OCEE are Accountancy, Nursing, Engineering (except Industrial Engineering), Education, and Psychology. Click here to view the full programs list.)
B. If applying to a program under waived entrance examination, kindly click here and accomplish Steps 1 and 2.
(Click here to view the full list of programs under waived entrance examination admissions.)
Present original copy and photocopy of the following documents for verification at the OICN and secure Clearance Notice for Enrollment.
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa: (Student Visa (9f), 9 (g), SRRV, SIRV, Working Permits, or Permanent Foreign Residents or Special Study Permit)
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card)
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police Authorities in the student’s country of origin duly authenticated by the PFSP having consular jurisdiction over the place (for the student who resided in the Philippines for less than 59 days); or NBI Clearance for those who resided in the Philippines for more than 59 days.
- Notarized Affidavit of Support and a Proof of Adequate Financial (Bank Certificate with available fund equivalent to US$2,500) to cover expenses incidental to studies in Xavier University.
- Original Personal History Statements (Revised 1998). Form may be requested from the OICN.
Upon compliance of the above requirements, the admitted foreign student is ready to enroll.
All successfully processed applicants will be emailed an ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE. This document will be used to proceed with the Online Enrolment Registration.
- For Issuance of Notice of Acceptance (NOA), submit clear photocopy of Passport (data page) to the Admissions & Aid Office and secure payment slip for NOA.
- For NOA Payment at the XU Finance Office, use this account Code: 5106-9036
- For international applicants who are required the student visa, they should bring to OICN the required documents for assistance on the application for conversion to student visa Checklist for Conversion to Student Visa https://immigration.gov.ph/images/FORMS/BI_Forms_2016/V-NI-005-Rev-1.pdf
*IMPORTANT: All documents issued abroad must be authenticated. The authentication must be done by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (PFSP) or embassy located in the student-applicant’s country of origin or legal residence. The English translation needs to be authenticated as well.
A. Applicants who are below eighteen (18) years old should get a Special Study Permit (SSP) from the Bureau of Immigration. Please inquire at the OICN – BI Liaison Officer for the requirements.
B. All international student applicants should comply with the Bureau of Immigration requirements of the Republic of the Philippines. Detailed procedures for conversion of Tourist visa (9a) can be downloaded at immigration.gov.ph
C. The “no valid visa/no SSP, no enrollment” policy is strictly implemented in compliance with Executive Order (EO) 285.
Proceed to the Online Enrolment Registration by clicking here.
Prepare clear photos or scanned copies of the following documents for uploading during the online registration:
a) Admissions Clearance
b) Grade 12 Report Card (Form 138) for Freshmen or Transfer Credentials (formerly called Honorable Dismissal) for Transferees.
IMPORTANT: Submit a hardcopy of your report card (with remarks eligible for admissions to college and duly signed by the School Principal) or Transfer Credentials to the Office of the University Registrar, Lucas Hall Ground Floor. You cannot enroll (term-activated) in any subject unless these documents are received and evaluated by the University Registrar.
c) PSA Birth Certificate
d) Validated Down Payment Deposit Slip
e) Signed Data Privacy Consent Form (downloadable from the enrolment registration form)
- After submitting the online form, kindly wait for the email about the status of your enrolment registration. If successful, you will receive the login credentials to your Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS) account. Class schedules and other related information can be viewed in the SLMIS.
C. POST - ENROLMENT
Attend the virtual ORSEM. Follow @XUORSEMNow on Facebook for updates
To avoid delay in the processing of your admissions application, you are discouraged from making duplicate applications. When creating your account in the admissions portal, use the Registration ID Number issued by the University Testing Center when you took and passed the online college entrance exam OR approved for the program applied under the waived entrance examination process. It is also highly recommended that you use only one email address (preferably Gmail) all throughout the application process.