83rd Commencement Exercises
Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan
PHOTO CAPTURE GUIDE
For Non-Crusader Yearbook Subscribers
Non-Crusader Yearbook subscribers may avail any of the photo packages of Grad Pro Studios, the official studio of Crusader Yearbook 2022. Visit them at Corporation Building, GT Reality Building, Corrales Extension, Cagayan de Oro City.
Photo capture in non-prescribed studio is allowed provided the following guidelines are followed:
- The head must be directly facing the camera. Full face must be in view and should be at the center, with natural expression and both eyes open. Strictly, no selfie allowed.
- For better quality, observe proper lighting.
- Wear an academic robe with the appropriate hood. No hat/cap. Head scarves are allowed for religious or academic reasons only. If applicable, the scarf should not cover the eyebrows or eyes. The full face must be visible while the head covering must not cast shadow on the face.
- Wear white long-sleeved polo with black tie for men or any blouse for ladies.
- In the unavailability of an academic robe, the following may be worn:
- Undergraduates (Men) – White long-sleeved polo with black tie
- Undergraduate (Ladies) – University uniform
- Law and Graduate School (Ladies & Men) – Business wear (any color)
- No wearing of contact lenses or glasses. The eyes should reflect their true color.
- No headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- Earrings are allowed for the ladies only, and should be small.
- Hair color must reflect natural color. Excessive hair color is not allowed.
- Prescribed background should be plain white or plain green.
- Image size should be at least 8 x 10 inches with at least 150 resolution, portrait orientation.
- Refer to the following illustration for the prescribed framing/cropping.
- Submit photo through xu.edu.ph/commencement on or before 25 June 2022.