ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR UPPERCLASSMEN, RETURNEES AND REFRESHERS FOR THE 1st SEMESTER OF SY 2021-2022
I. Self-Evaluation and Payment of (A) Tuition Fee and (B) Xavier University – Association of Law Students (XU-ALS) Fee
Please take note that you can only proceed to paying the down payment for (A) Tuition Fee and (B) XU-ALS Fee if you receive a “Readmission E-mail,” or if based on your honest and responsible assessment, you are on good academic standing.
(A) Tuition down payment of PHP 3,000; and
(B) Xavier University – Association of Law Students (XU-ALS) fee of PHP 1,350 for UPPERCLASSMEN
The Law admin is not responsible for any inconvenience brought by a refund request in case you paid the fees in bad faith.
The payment procedures are as follows:
(A) Tuition Fee Down Payment.
1. Deposit the down payment of Php 3,000.00 over-the-counter or through the Payment Centers listed in the Xavier University web site https://www.xu.edu.ph/payment-centers-finance
Note: do not use any other XU account as it may not be credited to tuition balances
Please also take note of the following discounts available:
• Family Discounts on tuition (available upon submission of required form). Details are found on this link: https://www.xu.edu.ph/finance-family-discount.
• Cash discount of 3% if tuition and all other fees are paid in full (available only until 1 month after start of classes): Details are found on this link https://www.xu.edu.ph/payment-guidelines.
2. For estimated assessment of the tuition fee, please click this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PWXDYOOuWP687WKpSuKU-_URKgfGVmnT/view
(B) Xavier University – Association of Law Students (XU-ALS) Fee.
1. Amount to pay:
• PHP 1,350 for UPPERCLASSMEN (please click here for breakdown: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kaK5onjjM2nNRpLOz0YbY8kO-gccE8DC/view )
2. To pay, follow these steps:
a. Choose a payment channel to pay your ALS Fee. You can pay via:
ii. BPI Bank Transfer
b. Please refer to this link for the account details of the payment channels: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1adz6jOfUrQcX_FXokMjN2vhJqg8iCVyaz80zzqsKP8U/edit?usp=sharing
c. Pay the exact amount (P1,350) through any of the payment channels and take a screenshot or photo of the payment confirmation showing either the confirmation number or the reference number.
d. Once done, click this link https://forms.gle/9MK9zozdpZRYdfVt6 and answer the form correctly. Please make sure to attach the screenshot or photo of the payment confirmation (image file or pdf) when answering the form.
II. Registration and Submission of Proof of Payments
Register through the links below and submit proof of payment. This uses Google Forms and you will need your XU email to access.
• Freshmen /Upperclassmen/ Returnees /Refreshers enrolling for the 1st Semester: https://forms.gle/3WWe7qFBbknLtQ1M7
• Submission of Proof of Payment for XU-ALS Fee: https://forms.gle/9MK9zozdpZRYdfVt6
Please note that it may take two to three days for payments to be verified and confirmed.
III. SLMIS Term Activation
IV. Assignment of Block
Once your SLMIS account is activated, the law department will assign you to a block. Please wait for the XU-ALS to disseminate the block assignments.
V. Online Self Enrollment of Subjects
Please self-enroll your subjects according to the block assigned to you.
The minimum allowable number of units is twelve (12). Please refer to the curriculum found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FtwI993xqkyutBloB6sQzV7GHN86rY9b/view
Double check your entries of enrolled subjects, and then finish the self-enrollment.
Please be reminded of the waiver you have signed:
I understand that I WILL ONLY ENROLL THE PRESCRIBED AND APPROVED COURSES AND SECTION during self-service enrollment. Any other course requirement will require approval from the College Dean. Any deviations on my part gives the College evaluator or the Dean the right to remove/drop courses that are not in this approved study load form.
VI. Check & verify your SLMIS account to see if you are officially enrolled.
Regular Registration/ Enrollment:
Fourth year – July 23, 2021
Third year – July 26, 2021
Second Year – July 27, 2021
Returnees/Refreshers – July 28, 2021
For Refreshers - Please be ready with requirements: (1) Transcript of Records and (2) transfer credentials / honorable dismissal)
Delayed Registration/ Enrollment:
All Year Levels/Returnees/Refreshers: July 28-30, 2021
Office schedule from July 15-30, 2021 is Monday - Friday from 9:00AM-12:00NN/ 1:00PM-6:00PM; Saturday from 8:00-12:00NN/1:00-5:00PM.
PLEASE BE REMINDED: Adding of subject/s is allowed only during the DELAYED ENROLLMENT period. No adding of subjects will be allowed at the start of class. Dropping and withdrawal may be done within the allowable period. For record purposes and to facilitate tracking, registrar’s office requires students to follow the instructions for Adding/ Dropping of subjects. The procedure is found in this link: https://www.xu.edu.ph/online-prtre Necessary charges will be applied.
Start of Classes: August 2, 2021