- Articles should be original and have never been published elsewhere, in part or whole.
- Articles will be subjected to a double-blind editorial review. Contributors may be required to make revisions based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions and for reasons of style.
- Images, graphs, and other illustrations must be clean, clear and sharp.
- Contributors are responsible for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing illustrations, tables, figures or any lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
- Statements in articles are the responsibility of contributors.
- Articles submitted may be checked with duplication checker software to avoid cases of plagiarism.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject contributions which do not meet the journal’s criteria.
- Contributions may be sent thru any of the following:
- Postal Mail
The Editor, Kinaadman Journal, XU Press Office,
Room 203 Lucas Hall Building,
Corrales Avenue, Cagayan de Oro City, 9000 Philippines
- Contributors are required to submit a biodata of not more than 300 words, with the following information:
- full name, including titles/degrees
- educational background and current institutional affiliation
- research interests and publications
- contact number, postal and email address.
- Document Formatting and Citation
Academic papers in the Humanities field should be in MLA style; those in the Social Sciences should be in APA format.
- Articles should be in English language
- Articles must be on language and literature, Mindanaoan history and other concerns affecting southern Philippines.
- Abstract must not exceed 300 words.
- Abstract must be followed by 3-5 keywords or phrases.
- Footnotes must be avoided; in-text citations must be used.
- Illustrations like tables and figures should be kept to a minimum.
- Articles should be double-spaced, 15-20 pages in length (saved as Word Document), Minion Pro or Times New Roman, Font size 12.
- Book must have been published within the last two (2) years at the time of the review.
- Book must be on language and literature, Mindanaoan history and other concerns affecting southern Philippines.
- Review must not exceed seven (7) typewritten pages, double-spaced.
- Any reference in book reviews should be fully documented.