Higher Education Online Admissions and Enrollment Procedure for 2nd Semester AY 2023-2024
For New Freshmen and Transferees under Waived Entrance Examination
A. ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT
Accomplish the PRE-SCREENING REGISTRATION FORM of the school or college you are applying for by heading on over to the corresponding link below. Head over here to view the full list of programs under waived entrance examination admissions.
Prepare clear photo or scanned copy of the following documents for uploading during the online registration:
✓ Grade 12 Report Card (Form 138) with remarks eligible for college admissions and duly signed by the School Principal (For Grade 12 Graduates), or,
✓ Transcript of Records & Good Moral Certificate (For Transferees)
- College of Agriculture Pre-Screening Registration (https://forms.gle/3jT18ziaVJgTSHZw9)
- College of Arts and Sciences Pre-Screening Registration (https://forms.gle/m6ouEkaALzUxfEjA7)
- College of Computer Studies Pre-Screening Registration (https://forms.gle/ypR7AQzQRfXh9neR9)
- College of Engineering Pre-Screening Registration (https://forms.gle/vVeSkntZEX53JgC86)
- School of Business and Mgmt. Pre-Screening Registration (https://forms.gle/zs8JDn2ZGpK9tCke8)
After submitting the accomplished form, the school/college will evaluate your application. If approved, you will be emailed your LOGIN CREDENTIALS to be used for creating an account in the admissions portal found here. Create and activate your account, then log-in to the portal to accomplish the application forms. After filling out the forms, submit your application. Please allow 3-4 working days for the processing of your application, after which you will be emailed the results. If you do not see the email by then, check your “junk mail” folder or “spam” folder.
All successfully processed applicants will be emailed an ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE. This document will be used to proceed with the Online Enrollment Registration.
Pay the required down payment of Php3, 000.00. Head over here to view the list of accredited Xavier Ateneo payment centers.
- IMPORTANT: Secure the ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE first before making a down payment. The instructions for accomplishing the bank forms are indicated on the Admissions Clearance.
Proceed to the Online Enrollment Registration by heading over here.
Prepare clear photos or scanned copies of the following documents for uploading during the registration:
a) Admissions Clearance
b) *Grade 12 Report Card (Form 138) for Freshmen or *Transfer Credentials (formerly called Honorable Dismissal) for Transferees.
*Submit a hardcopy of your report card (with remarks eligible for admissions to college and duly signed by the School Principal) or Transfer Credentials to the Office of the University Registrar, Lucas Hall Ground Floor. You cannot enroll (term-activated) in any subject unless these documents are received and evaluated by the University Registrar.
c) PSA Birth Certificate
d) Validated Down Payment Deposit Slip
e) Signed Data Privacy Consent Form (downloadable from the enrollment registration form)
- After submitting the online form, kindly wait for an email regarding the status of your enrollment registration. If successful, you will receive the login credentials to your Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS) account. Class schedules and other related information can be viewed in the SLMIS.
B. POST - ENROLLMENT
Attend the ORSEM. Follow @XUORSEMNow on Facebook for updates.
To avoid delay in the processing of your admissions application, you are discouraged from making duplicate applications. When creating your account in the admissions portal, use the Registration ID Number issued by the University Testing Center when you took and passed the online college entrance exam OR approved for the program applied under the waived entrance examination process. It is also highly recommended that you use only one email address (preferably Gmail) all throughout the application process.