OICN is established to link Xavier University with international educational and cultural institutions and to develop and strengthen stronger relationships for the students, the faculty and administrators between Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao and the rest of the world.
OICN aims to internationalize fully Xavier University in compliance with the School Mission to preserve the Filipino heritage.
As such, OICN:
- Promotes the mobility of students and faculty
- Provides services and facilitate the
- Application of XU undergraduate or graduate students who are interested in foreign exchange programs;
- BI documents for students coming from foreign universities;
- Processing of papers of Faculty and Researchers from XU and foreign institutions involved in research programs in the Philippines and abroad.
- To gather and disseminate information concerning different international programs to the campus community;
- To establish contacts and to link XU with foreign institutions