RICHARDSON T CUA
+63-88-853-9800 local 9354
Rank: Lecturer Instructor (Part-time)
- Master of Arts in International Development, International University of Japan.
- Thesis: Fiscal Size, Volatility, and Economic Growth: Perspective from Developing Countries in Asia.
- Graduate Diploma in Econometrics, University of Southeastern Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Ateneo de Davao University.
- Supervising Economic Development Specialist, National Economic and Development Authority Regional Office 10.
- Faculty, Department of Economics, Xavier University.
- Mathematical Economics, Econometrics.