CONTINUING/RETURNING STUDENTSENROLMENT PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS
First Semester SY 2022-2023
Thank you for continuing your graduate studies in Xavier Ateneo.
Below is the enrollment procedure.
1. Log in to your Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS),1. Log in to your Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS),<https://slmis.xu.edu.ph> by using your existing SLMIS account. If you cannot access your account,contact the Computing and Information Service Office (CISO) at
a. 8539800 local 0 or
b. submit a ticket to https://xuhelpdesk.xu.edu.ph
i. Help Topic -> CISO Helpdesk Concerns
ii. CISO Department -> Account and Password Concerns
2. Upon accessing your SLMIS account, create a screenshot of your ‘My Course History’ via Self Service> Academic Records > My Course History
3. Fill out the Pre-Enrolment Form and upload a screenshot/scanned copy of your ‘My Course History’DBM | MBA | DPA | MPA: https://forms.gle/m51cmkdw3GCAwJx8A
4. Wait for an email from your Graduate Program Coordinator containing your approved study loadand payment instructions.
6. Upload a screenshot/scanned copy of payment receipt / validated deposit slip with the full nameand reference number to https://forms.gle/Kr4DES9ruy3XR9oJ9
8. Access your SLMIS account again to enroll the subjects approved by the Graduate ProgramCoordinator (GPC). To further guide you with a step-by-step procedure in the enrollment using thesystem, refer to this link https://youtu.be/K6sk46o-kIo on how to input subjects on SLMIS
- On how to drop a class: https://youtu.be/Yi49bgimwDY
- ePayment guide: https://youtu.be/T8lhmBcd4xo
- Enrollment errors: https://youtu.be/kz42RHpqe1w
9. To follow-up on the status of your enrollment, you may email your Graduate Program Coordinatoror submit a ticket to https://xuhelpdesk.xu.edu.ph.