CONTINUING/RETURNING STUDENTS ENROLMENT PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS
Summer SY 2021-2022
Thank you for continuing your graduate studies in Xavier Ateneo.
Below is the enrollment procedure.
1. Log in to your Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS), <https://slmis.xu.edu.ph> by using your existing SLMIS account. If you cannot access your account, contact the Computing and Information Service Office (CISO) at
a. 8539800 local 0 or
b. submit a ticket to https://xuhelpdesk.xu.edu.ph
i. Help Topic -> CISO Helpdesk Concerns
ii. CISO Department -> Account and Password Concerns
2. Upon accessing your SLMIS account, create a screenshot of your ‘My Course History’ via Self Service > Academic Records > My Course History
3. Fill out the Graduate Programs Pre-Enrollment Form Summer for existing students. (Continuing and Returning) S.Y. 2021 - 2022 and upload a screenshot/scanned copy of your ‘My Course History’
4. Wait for an email from your Graduate Program Coordinator containing your approved study load and payment instructions.
6. Upload a screenshot/scanned copy of payment receipt / validated deposit slip with the full name and reference number to XU Graduate School Payment Form
8. Access your SLMIS account again to enroll the subjects approved by the Graduate Program Coordinator (GPC). To further guide you with a step-by-step procedure in the enrollment using the system, refer to this link https://youtu.be/K6sk46o-kIo on how to input subjects on SLMIS
- On how to drop a class: https://youtu.be/Yi49bgimwDY
- ePayment guide: https://youtu.be/T8lhmBcd4xo
- Enrollment errors: https://youtu.be/kz42RHpqe1w
9. To follow-up on the status of your enrollment, you may email your Graduate Program Coordinator or submit a ticket to https://xuhelpdesk.xu.edu.ph.