Who are eligible to apply for Scholarships?
- Accepted applicants for Admission
When is the deadline for Scholarship application?
- 16 July 2021
What are the requirements?
Clear electronic copies of the following
- Acceptance Letter for Admission
- Transcript of Records
- Official NMAT Result
- Parents' Tax Returns or Exemption (or a Certificate of Employment with Compensation/BIR Certification for Tax Exemption where applicable)
- Proof of Billing (Light or water)
- Photos of Home/Current Residence (Front/facade and side of the house/building of residence)
- Certification of Residence from the Barangay or Homeowners' Association.
Eligible applicants for the scholarship exam will be notified through email and receive instruction to pay for the Php 800 scholarship application fee.
When is the schedule of Scholarship Exam?
- 22 July 2021 at 1:00 PM.
Apply for Scholarship
Short Link: https://forms.gle/UTiFX8F1tNsg66pZ9
Submit an Inquiry