1. Choose a preferred testing date.
We have 7 online testing dates but we can only accommodate up to 400 takers a date. Please choose one preferred date from the following: March 6, 13, 20, 27 and April 10, 17, and 24, 2021. Final testing date and time will be provided, after your testing payment and submitted requirements are verified.
2. Prepare for the testing registration requirements. Prepare the following:
- Scanned copy of deposit slip or proof of payment
- Scanned copy of 1x1 recent photo (with white background)
- Scanned copy of valid school ID (back to back) or scanned copy of a Certification of Enrolment from the School Principal with student’s photo.
3. Pay the testing fee. Pay 170 pesos as testing fee through two options.
a. For testing fee payment, you have the following options:
1. Pay at the XU Main campus Finance Office during business hours, Mondays to Fridays (dress code and protocols needs to be observed for campus access).
2. For bank payment, you may use the Account No. BPI 9331-0133-63 or BPI
9330-0016-55 through Over the counter and Online Fund Transfer, with the
BPI Account Name: Xavier University.
b. Please note that payment through the bank will still be verified (in 2-3 days).
4. Register for online testing. Click at https://tinyurl.com/XU0nlineTesting for the online registration form.
a. Answer a brief survey.
b. Make sure that you give a valid e-mail address (preferably a g-mail account).
c. Give also your personal FB account and mobile contact numbers.
d.Choose only two (2) preferred College courses from a list which will be provided for you.
e. Enter your preferred testing date.
f. Attach your scanned documents (photo, ID and proof of testing fee payment).
g. If payment was made through the bank, please report the account and date of payment.
h. Review your entries to the Online Testing Registration Form, then click “Submit.”
5. Wait for an email reply of testing instructions.
a. The University Testing Center will send an email reply to acknowledge receipt of your Registration Form.
b. Once your payment and information are verified, another email will be sent which will include your testing date and time, testing orientation materials, and other instructions.
6. If needed, opt to attend the virtual testing orientation.
a. Please study the online testing procedure through the testing orientation materials.
b. Do the practice testing. Follow instructions carefully.
c. In case you have any questions and need for clarification, you may opt to join the virtual testing orientation. Your schedule is provided for you. It will be on a Saturday before your testing date.
7. Take the exam.
a. Prepare your testing permit.
b. Prepare your testing environment and devices.
c. Prepare yourself for the exam. Sleep early the night before your testing schedule. Set the alarm for your wake-up time. Take a good meal before the start of your exam.
d. Set yourself up at least 30 minutes before the testing time.
f. At testing time, click on the Google Meet link. Meet the Proctor and follow preliminary steps. Your proctor will provide the link to your exam.
g. Take the exam.
8. View your score and wait for instructions for XU admission.
a. Testing results can be viewed starting May 10, 2021. To view your score, kindly check on the link provided by the University Testing Center (please refer to your exam permit) and type in your login credentials.
b. If you passed the scholarship and/or admission testing, the XU Admissions and Aid Office will give you further instructions.