Xavier University Online Entrance Exam for Incoming Freshman and Transferees for SY 2022-2023
(Exclusive for Engineering (except Industrial Engineering), AB/BS Psychology and Education programs)
Who is eligible to take this exam?
>Graduating SHS Grade 12 students/Incoming Freshman
>Above-mentioned applicants who were NOT able to take the Scholarship/Entrance Exam last January-February 2022
>Applicants for the following courses: Engineering (except Industrial Engineering), AB/BS Psychology and Education programs for SY 2022-2023
1. Pay the amount of 170php as an exam fee through these options:
- Pay at XU Main campus Finance Office during business hours, Mondays to Fridays (dress code and protocols need to be observed for campus access. This may change depending on the IATF guidelines and/or University Finance Office advisory).
- For bank payment, you may pay over the counter or through online fund transfer via the account details below:
Account No. BPI 9330-0016-55
BPI Account Name: Xavier University
Please take note that after you have successfully uploaded your Proof of Payment and submitted your Registration Form, XU Finance Office will verify and process your payment within 2-3 working days. Please ensure also your complete name is indicated in your receipt. NO INDICATED COMPLETE NAME ON THE RECEIPT, NO PROCESSING/CLEARING OF PAYMENT
2. Prepare the following:
- Scanned copy of deposit slip or proof of payment (please write your complete name on the receipt)
- Scanned copy of 1x1 recent photo (with white background)
- Scanned copy of valid school ID (back to back) or scanned copy of a Certification of Enrolment from the School Principal with student’s photo.
3. Fill out the registration form through this link: https://forms.gle/8ZerrhFrCG1VfNej8
4. Once your registration application has been approved, wait for an email containing your Permit-to-Exam (processing may take 7-10 working days, excluding weekends and holidays).
5. Attend the virtual exam orientation.
6. Take the exam.
a. Prepare your Permit-to-Exam.
b. Prepare your exam environment, devices, and internet connection (make sure that you have a stable internet connection while taking the exam and/or backup internet connection)
c. Prepare yourself for the exam. Sleep early the night before your exam schedule. Set the alarm for your wake-up time. Take a good meal before the start of your exam.
d. Set yourself up at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
f. At exam time, click on the Google Meet link provided for you. Meet the Proctor and follow preliminary steps. Your proctor will provide the link to your exam.
g. Take the exam
7. View your score
Exam results may be viewed 10 working days after the exam. Please check on the link provided by the University Testing Center (please refer to and your Permit-to-Exam for the detailed instructions on how you can view your score.