Join the upcoming UNITE: ICMA's Annual Conference 2020 (Sept 23-26, online) -- for FREE! (for participants outside of North America)
UNITE is the world's largest gathering of Local Government Professionals, and it goes digital this year!
ICMA is the world’s leading association of professional city and county managers and other employees who serve local governments. ICMA’s vision is to be the leading association of local government professionals dedicated to creating and supporting thriving communities throughout the world. ICMA does this by working with our more than 11,000 members to identify and speed the adoption of leading local government practices in order to improve the lives of residents. ICMA offers membership, professional development programs, research, publications, data and information, technical assistance, and training to thousands of city, town, and county chief administrative officers, their staffs, and other organizations throughout the world.
Of particular interest are topics related to the Philippines:
-- Business and Area Service Response and Recovery Planning for Secondary Cities -- where XU's GRiD-DST Project will be featured!
Of course, there are so much more to learn and enjoy from the conference:
-- Schedule-at-a-Glance (condensed)
-- Event Agenda (detailed and links to each session)
Please kindly check the details below to register for free!
When signing up, make sure to check “Global” so your registration is free.
There will also be the 3 regional tracks (Europe/Africa, Latin America and Caribbean, and Asia) that will include 4-6 sessions in each and will take place during the appropriate time zones for that particular region. Sessions in these tracks will be covering topics more regionally focused. The attached flyer provides more information on the Asia track.
- ICMA 2020 Annual Conference UNITE – Promotional Video (YouTube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otsqnb6piMo
- UNITE Home Page – contains more information about the conference including links to sessions, schedule, registration, and more: https://unite.icma.org/
- A List of Education Sessions and Themes – the full list of sessions is still in development, but here is a preliminary list of education sessions that include live and on-demand sessions: https://unite.icma.org/education-sessions/
- Preliminary Conference Schedule: https://unite.icma.org/schedule/
- Registration Information – Note that all Global (non US and Canada) and Student Members have complimentary access to the conference and for other folks there are group discounts: https://unite.icma.org/registration/