Greetings, alumni, graduating seniors, faculty and members of our XU community
Do you want to fast-track your career (or company) in 100 days or less?
Be it your next promotion, first job, or rewarding project or partnership opportunities, we want to help you fuel growth for your career (or company).
We are excited to share our partnership with the National Innovators Initiative (Ni2), which has opened up special privileges for our community.
Ni2 is now offering a 100-Day Career Accelerator that will fast-track your career or company in 30, 60, or 100 days, as follows:
- You will launch new products, services, solutions, apps, business models, campaigns and other market offerings - and you will learn how to do this fast, lean, agile and cost-efficiently in 100 days or less.
- You will grow in the Superpower 6 competencies that every professional and company needs right now.
- You will gain high-impact work experience, strengthen your resume and stand out from the competition
- You will meet and collaborate with peers, professionals and business owners from many different industries.
- You will master how to create your own growth opportunities instead of waiting for the right ones to come to you.
- You will clarify your career vision with a roadmap you can act on everyday.
- And it’s all 100% digital and self-paced!
These are the program options, depending on what you are interested in:
100-DAY CAREER ACCELERATOR - for students, alumni, faculty and other members of our community who want to accelerate their career growth and opportunities.
100-DAY BUSINESS ACCELERATOR - for business owners and corporate leaders who want to accelerate their business growth and opportunities.
100-DAY WORKFORCE ACCELERATOR - for business owners and corporate leaders who want to accelerate performance of their teams.
As Ni2 Partner, we have priority preferred access to special Ni2 privileges.
You can learn more by visiting our Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan Ni2 Founders Space at https://restart.ph/xavier/ (Portal)
Thank you and we wish you all the best!