(Announcement: Due to economic constraints brought about by the covid pandemic, XU Press does not yet accept manuscripts in the meantime. )
XU Press accepts scholarly and literary works on themes related to Mindanaoan life, history, culture, literature and arts. Manuscripts submitted must follow the following guidelines:
- Manuscripts must be submitted in soft file (CD or USB) and printed in two hard copies (loose-leafed bond paper), in the following format:
- Use American English spelling.
- Word document file; double space, 12 points Times New Roman.
- Properly paginated; page 1 starts on the first main text.
- All photographs, illustrations, figures, and tables must be properly documented.
- Permissions for material not the author's own are the author's responsibility. Forms for request of permission may be obtained from the Press.
- Permissions for use granted by copyright holder (of images, etc.) should be submitted along with the manuscript.
- Include an abstract or synopsis, and an idea of the work’s target market.